WOW! Compu-Bytes – IT Book 1
₹ 185.00 inclusive of tax
Our new series in computer science adopts a child-centric approach to learning computer science. The series is based on Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016. It adopts an interactive approach and makes learning an enjoyable and enriching experience.
- At the primary level (1-5), the series focuses on presenting basic of computers and Windows operating system, Microsoft Office and number of Activity Based Software such as Tux Paint, Touch Typing, Scratch and so on.
- At the middle level (6-8), the series focuses on Advanced Level of Microsoft Offi ce, Graphics Applications (Flash and Photoshop), Programming Languages (HTML, CSS and Python), Latest and Emerging Technologies and so on.
- TEACHER’S CORNER
- MODEL TEST PAPER
- LEARNING OBJECTIVES: Goals to be achieved by the end of the chapter
- QUIZ: Quick assessment of concepts
- ENRICH YOURSELF: Alternative methods on the topics
- INFO: Extra and useful information on the topics
- FAST FORWARD: Keyboard shortcuts
- KEYWORDS: Expanded form of abbreviations
- MEMORIZE: Summarizes the chapter
- EXERCISES: Evaluates understanding of the concept
- HAND-ON ACTIVITY: Word search, crossword
- LAB ACTIVITY: Practical activities
- PROJECT WORK: Apply the concepts learnt
- GROUP DISCUSSION: Helps creates interactivity
- ONLINE LINKS: Links for exploring the topic further
A-12, Second Floor, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Main Mathura Road, Near Sarita Vihar Metro Station, New Delhi – 110044